Monday, June 4, 2007

Weekend....

Recent last wknd, My little son and I went to Campbellford, Ontario.
To see the url: http://ca.maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?csz=K0L1L0&country=ca&mag=3&v3to4=0
See the follow Star. That where we are staying there for wknd..
We were staying w/my best friend Hallie and her boyfriend's trailer. We had great time and enjoyed it lot pretty good. Out there so beautiful landscape and surroundings too.
St Thomas to Campbellford, takes 5 hours drive.
Yesterday, My son and I went to see stop by my sister/Bro's place and little while chatting.. then went over to see my birth mom's place and having a great chat. Long time to see her. I'm very happy to see her again. We left from Toronto, Ontairo and drive to heading back to home (St Thomas) took me 2 1/2 hours. Finally arrived at last before 10pm.
I'm little exhausted and little checking emails and chatting on line... then went bed 1130pm.
*chuckles*

2 comments:

Deaf Monkey said...

Wow you had so blast fun at the camp with your best friend hehe lol :-D

GalaxyAngelz said...

Yeah.. I lurv out there and so pretty surroundings out there!