Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Shopping Spree....



SHOPPING SPREE.....

While I'm driving on the road and got alert paged which it's emergency due family matters. I have no choice and drove around the another side direction. Everything went okay but.. actually NOT OKAY!

Anyway, I went over to my hubby's friend's place and ask use your printer reason just simple doucement about flight time and date blab blah every the details. So anyway, Stop by at the Bulk Foods store and to buy Onion Soup, Maccorni Cheese powder, and crotons (cesear salad) and drove around another store, Office supplies and to buy Paper printer, 2 different ink of printer black and colors. I drove around another place store, Wal-Fart and to see the price of XBOX360 reasonable price but there's no membership card in it there.. Not worth to buy it. Decide to go another store called "Super Store and already made decision to buy xBox360 included Ghost Reckon and Silver membership card cost me 459.68 dollars which it's bargin the sale. *sigh* Last Resort I went over to the Elgin Mall and to buy two belts, 5 skeleton girly socks and hat. Finally I arrive sweet home sweet... Ache my feets... *chuckles*

Keep me busy all the day and took me 2 hours and 15 minutes errands things do...
Left from my home 1130am... Arrive home 215pm

3 comments:

Deaf Monkey said...

Wow busy woman today eh? lol :-D

Heather said...

I am sending you my long shopping list and you can shop for me.


HAHAH!!!

ColaColaCoke said...

Gosh u must be an extremley busy momma but I alway love u as u are a SUPERMUM!! eh