Monday, March 12, 2007

Yesterday.....

Seems okay.....

I was using webcam again and to see if stickam.com and beautiful smooth well. Actually Yes but.. tired of reboot becuase of webcam senstive.
I knew it that was webcam side effect pretty crappy. So One day, I will buy brand new webcam real soon within next wk but can't this week because kids are holiday March Break week. That driving me nuts! LOL

I'd rather without kids around.. (chuckles) while going shopping! Which the best! My reason Kids tends poking me, I want something to buy.. I told them NO! Wait til your allowance. They are complain. I gave it up the shopping and went back.. Wasting my timing due KIDS! ugh.. TEENAGERS!

(chuckles)

Yesterday, I had great time chatting w/bluesy friends around webcam and pretty quite usually fine.. includes AIM chat room too.. LOL
I'm praying that I'm not pyscho cuckoo... Wait and see Bluesy friends will respond me.. *cross finger*
I'm glad, I did helped with One person who have problem the computer which it's related the webcam caused it. Found the solved by error code helps it lot and get webcam's driver and went smooth their computer. Which it's great news!

:)

3 comments:

Deaf Monkey said...

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh blast time last night in chatroom hahahaahahahah oops I put too much said "ha" :-D it was great time to see y'all from bluesy friends :-D

Heather said...

I know I was having difficult too. Maybe new webcam would solve the problem.. Who knows..

GalaxyAngelz said...

Yeah.. seems getting there better webcam but still i want buy brand new webcam one day!